I have read the

ANY other

> > > RHC; Unless you want to run a long extension cord, the transformer
> > > only comes with a 6 foot connection cord from the AC outlet to the
> > > keypad. Since this kit also comes with a mounting stand, I have to
> > > assume that anyone buying it is planning to install it on a kitchen
> > > counter or some such place where an AC outlet is conveniently
> > > available. But in the front hall of the homes here there is never an
> > > outlet available close to the desired wall mounting position.
>
> > I figured that was the reason, anyone placing the keypad based on how
> > long the power supply cord is shouldn't be installing one
>
> RHC: That's a pretty harsh judgment......-

That's alright. If he actually had any experience and knew how to
install anything, he'd be doing it.

All he knows about the installation business is what he's heard. Just
because he hasn't had the fortitude to advance himself, or the ability
to run his own business, he can now hide his incompetence in field
work and profess to be an expert by parroting all of the feedback and
hearsay that he's picked up over the to-many years he's been stuck in
the same job.

People who live in glass houses give me a pane.