Re: What is the Gadget Flashing?

On Nov 25, 3:51=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 6:08=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > > I don't "got" you. =A0And even if I did, it would be no great
> > > accomplishment. You're not that smart. However what you are is a
> > > vindictive asshole who obviously doesn't know how nor wants to be
> > > sociable. You never seem to have anything nice to say to anyone. Coul=
> > > be frustration with your repetitive boring life.
>
> > > Instead of masturbating here to relieve your frustrations, why don't
> > > you try it in private.
>
> > LOL and you think I'm vindictive?-
>
> Ah ..... little dung beetle,
>
> The difference is that you are vindictive without provocation ....
> People like you who act intentionally stupid, are obviously putting
> themselves in the position of ignoring the feelings of the people
> around them and their surroundings. That is .... they don't care about
> what other people think or do. =A0Therefore, the only way to get a
> stupid persons attention is to confront them with more outlandish
> behavior then they.
>
> Now that I have your attention, may I suggest that you act nice, as
> everyone here is now doing? There's no reason for you to give smart
> ass answers to anyone here. No one has, or is likely to provoke you.
> However you don't seem to restrain yourself, no matter what the
> subject. No one here has any reason to foster bad feelings in you or
> towards you. I can't imagine what .... now .....in the aftermath of
> what =A0used to be within this NG =A0..... that could cause you to have
> reason to instigate trouble and bad feelings.
>
> So ...... let's see if you're smart enough to not

I would say if you look back through this thread you are the one here
with issues about restraint, I mentioned questionable installation
practices and here you come talking about masturbation and assholes.

How about taking some of your own advice and ignore me as I recall
that was once your suggestion a few years ago. You've obviously still
got some deep seated problems going on there