DSC panel?

N! =A0it's a

> > > RHC: That's a pretty harsh judgment......-
>
> > That's alright. If he actually had any experience and knew how to
> > install anything, he'd be doing it.
>
> > All he knows about the installation business is what he's heard. Just
> > because he hasn't had the fortitude to advance himself, or the ability
> > to run his own business, he can now hide his incompetence in field
> > work and profess to be an expert by parroting all of the feedback and
> > hearsay that he's picked up over the to-many years he's been stuck in
> > the same job.
>
> > People who live in glass houses give me a pane.
>
> I did install I just never placed equipment based on the length of a
> $5 power supply cord. I guess if running your own business means you
> get to do that kind of stuff then yes you got me there.-

I don't "got" you.  And even if I did, it would be no great
accomplishment. You're not that smart. However what you are is a
vindictive asshole who obviously doesn't know how nor wants to be
sociable. You never seem to have anything nice to say to anyone. Could
be frustration with your repetitive boring life.

Instead of masturbating here to relieve your frustrations, why don't
you try it in private.