Re: Several new articles up in Nicks fire and safety blog

On Nov 21, 4:05=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 12:09=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 20, 7:43=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > >http://nickmarkowitz.blogspot.com
>
> > > Enjoy.
>
> > Hey Nick, when do you find time to work ...... what with all this
> > blogging ! :-)
>
> I do not sit and watch foot ball etc. =A0and theres plenty of days I
> only do a half day the cancer took a lot of steam out of me.

Know what you mean .... re the sports thing. I Don't follow any team
sports. I watch the UFC fights now and then but that's the extent of
it. Still working though and my spare time is spent experimenting with
new gadgets or researching products. Just got an IPad2. Trying to
figure out how to use it and find apps that might be useful. I have a
couple of Tivo's and I just found an app that lets me control them
from my wireless network. You can see more of what's going on and
don't have to step through so many menus on the IPad,  BUT  .... with
the remote you can use it with only one hand and you don't have to
look at it. I'll have to try it for awhile to see. Can't wait for the
THink Pad to come out. You just have to think of what you want it to
do. :-)