Re: What is the Gadget Flashing?

On Nov 27, 12:05=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mark, you're a fucking instigator from the very start. You didn't
"mention" a fucking thing. Right off the bat you attack with your
typical snotty degrading attitude. It's just your standard routine
that eveyone is just suppose to tolerate.  There's not an opportunity
that you will miss to make a smart ass remark to anyone, for no reason
at all. Some people will take it and some wont.

The only thing deep seated is the dick up your ass that keeps you in a
perpetual bad mood.

Fuck off.