Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

On Jan 15, 4:38=A0pm, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spambloc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've had similar problems with Even missing points. So,
> don't feel bad.
>
> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> =A0www.lds.org
> .
>
> You keep missing the point, if someone wants a house full of
> sprinklers or a car with airbags and seatbelts fine but
> don't have the
> government mandate it

And for someone who is supposedly busy "working" and doesn't
have enough time to explain his personal method of performing
an industry standard technique on something, and then keeps
stating that the actual industry standard when described by
someone who knows it is wrong...  well...

But it does seem like you have enough time to constantly
window shop Harbor Freight products and make off the wall
commentary on Usenet, just not defend your REAL position
on something you claim to be an experienced tradesperson
in...  oh well...

You are starting to sound much more like an un-handy
handyman troll who does quite a few things but none
of them well...

~~ Evan