Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

On Jan 10, 11:51=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The issue to me isn't if they work well but that federal, state or
> local governments shouldn't be mandating them. if the builder or
> customer wants them that's another story

LOL...  And why not ?

If something can save lives why not require it...  Especially
out there in the "heartland of America" where volunteer fire
protection rules the day...

Smoke detectors =3D required
Carbon monoxide detectors =3D required

automatic fire sprinklers =3D requirement coming soon

Not just the public safety folks, but normal people are
starting to see the pattern of people dying in small home
fires as opposed to large multi-unit dwellings which have
had the requirement to be sprinkler protected for a while
now...

How many people were electrocuted in the bathroom
at home before GFCI's became a requirement ?

~~ Evan