Re: Google Voice

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1er9j6tolsjhl3gurjh95m8s8jdp9l1ibq@xxxxxxxxxx
> "ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>I have the manual in hardcopy.  Necessary thing to have.  However I did a
>>search and found it here:
>>http://panasonicmadeez.com/Manuals/Vodavi/Vodavi%20VoiceMail/Starplus%20Dispatch.pdf
>>
>>Let me know what you find.  Thanks,
>

> Page 181 looks interesting.  I wonder if you can adjust the DTMF
> length.

By 181 I assume you mean 600-56.   Not sure how making DTMF longer is going
to help if GV won't accept it.

> Also, is there an option besides paging?  Can you switch to voice
> notifications?

I checked on that a number of years ago and the answer was that this phone
system won't allow that to happen. Would have to upgrade to something newer.
I did not persue it any further.

> Worse comes to worse, you can interface with it via RS232 and
> watch for a series that triggers a text to your phone (via email).

Thats spooky.  Still not thinking how that would be possible..............

> Where can I D/L a copy of this?  It looks 1995ish.

You just did.  It is a .pdf.  Just save to a folder.

Again thanks for thinking about this.

Les