Re: Google Voice

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Worse comes to worse, you can interface with it via RS232 and
>> watch for a series that triggers a text to your phone (via email).
>
>Thats spooky.  Still not thinking how that would be possible..............

By parsing the data and looking for certain "strings" that cause
an action.  Have you ever used "Terminal" in windows to watch raw
data on an RS232/485 line (access control)?

When the string is seen, the script will generate an email and/or
email to text.

>> Where can I D/L a copy of this?  It looks 1995ish.
>
>You just did.  It is a .pdf.  Just save to a folder.

No, I mean the actual program itself, so I can install it in a
sandbox and play with it.

>Again thanks for thinking about this.

Sure. I love shit like this.  If we can figure this out it would
make a lot of G-Voice user happy.

Might have to get all fancy with these:
http://www.jetcityorange.com/dtmf/

Does your system allow you to dial a different number based on
which mailbox has v-mail?  Could you program 4 separate numbers?