Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

I've had similar problems with Even missing points. So,
don't feel bad.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 14, 10:33 pm, Evan <evan.news.re...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Wow... Sadly the ridiculous things that are being offered
> as
> challenges and/or excuses against requiring automatic fire
> sprinklers
> in homes are surprising me... Which shouldn't, I mean
> airbags became
> a requirement in cars because people were failing to use
> the
> seatbelts...
> In many accidents the combination of airbag and seatbelt
> will save
> your life...
>
> ~~ Evan

You keep missing the point, if someone wants a house full of
sprinklers or a car with airbags and seatbelts fine but
don't have the
government mandate it