Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 28, 10:12=A0pm, jackcsg <jack...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 12:58=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 26, 11:51=A0am, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > I'm awed at the fact that you are so staunch and rightious in your
> > > present personna but couldn't muster up the courage to stand up to hi=
> > > in ASA. But ..... I guess you WERE AFRAID that he might have found
> > > some way TO INVADE YOUR PRIVACY OR IN SOME WAY GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR
> > > PERSONAL LIFE =A0..... RIGHT?
>
> > > B E C A U S E =A0 =A0 Y O U =A0D I D N T =A0 H A V E =A0 T H E =A0 =
=A0F O R E S I G
> > > H T =A0 T O =A0 =A0H I D E =A0 Y O U R =A0 I D E N T I T Y.
>
> > > Heh heh heh ...... that's really funny.
>
> > AND ..... come to think of it ....... ironic.
>
> You guys have me rolling on the floor....
> Remember Rodney from a few years back...the join my "official" group?
> I don't think there's any moving anywhere without some respect for
> others.
> Regardless of official "arm bands" on the sleeves; personal
> information in such an "open" forum causes problems.
> That's mainly because a few, view some as competitors; rather than
> colleagues. I think we've all been there...-

That we have ............ haven't we....  and ....there's not much to
think about.

And that's my point. It doesn't make any difference who you trust
today ..... including the "moderator" .... who could very well become
your enemy tomorrow. And without the avantage of direct contact ... or
should I say ...with the immunity of geographical distance, there's
little chance of meaningful denial of false testimony against you for
any real or immagined wrong doing and no means of reprisal..

 And everyone who has been a participant in ASA is quite aware of
that.

Oh ......Wait a minute ....Excuuuuuuuse me. I forgot. There's recently
been proclaimed a new definition of  the meaning of the term .......
"participant in ASA".  Apparently there's ONE "participating"
"regular" "lurker" who obviously ISN"T aware of that. Perhaps he
wasn't  "regularly lurking" ... enough to grasp what was going on here
for over 10 years.

(New subject)
Hey Jack!  Where you been?  Seems like I haven't seen you post for
awhile.