Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 22, 12:16=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to ask the same thing, how could a 'lurker be a 'regular" if
> he never posted?

Easy, just like I did.   Read and respond directly instead of to the
group.

Even if he never replied to anyone, if he's reading the group on a
regular basis, he's a regular.   If you go to the same coffee house
every day for two years through the drive through, you are still a
"regular" even though you haven't set foot in the building.