Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 27, 12:58=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 11:51=A0am, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > I'm awed at the fact that you are so staunch and rightious in your
> > present personna but couldn't muster up the courage to stand up to him
> > in ASA. But ..... I guess you WERE AFRAID that he might have found
> > some way TO INVADE YOUR PRIVACY OR IN SOME WAY GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR
> > PERSONAL LIFE =A0..... RIGHT?
>
> > B E C A U S E =A0 =A0 Y O U =A0D I D N T =A0 H A V E =A0 T H E =A0 =A0F=
 O R E S I G
> > H T =A0 T O =A0 =A0H I D E =A0 Y O U R =A0 I D E N T I T Y.
>
> > Heh heh heh ...... that's really funny.
>
> AND ..... come to think of it ....... ironic.

You guys have me rolling on the floor....
Remember Rodney from a few years back...the join my "official" group?
I don't think there's any moving anywhere without some respect for
others.
Regardless of official "arm bands" on the sleeves; personal
information in such an "open" forum causes problems.
That's mainly because a few, view some as competitors; rather than
colleagues. I think we've all been there...