Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 18, 12:11=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Sorry .... but events happen and things change, therefore you don't
> get to know who I am ..... either.

Your loss then.  If we can't verify who you are then no access.

> Hmmm ..... you're wife must just LOVE being on vacation

I've known her since she was in kindergarten (I was in second grade at
the time).   She knew what she was getting into when she married me 20
some years later.   And although she's not as techie as me, she knows
her way around a computer better than most.