Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 18, 9:47=A0am, SRyckman <nevets...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 11:41=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > myself, my company, and my personal life to the vindictiveness of ass&%
> > $* =A0 (as you are well aware of such, who have frequented and bullied
> > this group in the past) Although I 'm sure that there is no doubt by
>
> Nope. =A0 The profile only stores your username (which you choose), the
> email address you enter (for verification and notification emails) and
> a hash of your password is stored (not the actual password). =A0 The
> profile does not contain any other information.
>
> The information you provide in the verification link is only for
> verification and not exposed or linked into the forum in any way.
> Once you are verified it is deleted from my inbox. =A0 You can remain
> perfectly anonymous in the group if you so choose. =A0 But other members
> have the peace of mind of knowing what they are discussing is among
> members of the industry and not some teenager trying to figure out how
> to bypass systems.

Sorry .... but events happen and things change, therefore you don't
get to know who I am ..... either.
This is the Internet and anything can happen  .......  as we here in
ASA have all been witness to.

> > away for a week or two and only check in a time or two ..... But .....
> > A moderator has to read it EVERY day in order to keep the threads
> > timely. How does that happen?
>
> You obviously don't know me well.

Hmmm ..... you're wife must just LOVE being on vacation with

My entire life, personal and professional, day and night is consumed
with "Techie" things.
My wife doesn't know where the on switch is for a computer.
To keep the peace, I have to sneak away to check E-mail while on
vacation. ..... some guys have all the luck!