Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 17, 11:41=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> myself, my company, and my personal life to the vindictiveness of ass&%
> $* =A0 (as you are well aware of such, who have frequented and bullied
> this group in the past) Although I 'm sure that there is no doubt by

Nope.   The profile only stores your username (which you choose), the
email address you enter (for verification and notification emails) and
a hash of your password is stored (not the actual password).   The
profile does not contain any other information.

The information you provide in the verification link is only for
verification and not exposed or linked into the forum in any way.
Once you are verified it is deleted from my inbox.   You can remain
perfectly anonymous in the group if you so choose.   But other members
have the peace of mind of knowing what they are discussing is among
members of the industry and not some teenager trying to figure out how
to bypass systems.

> away for a week or two and only check in a time or two ..... But .....
> A moderator has to read it EVERY day in order to keep the threads
> timely. How does that happen?

You obviously don't know me well.