Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 23, 9:34=A0am, SRyckman <nevets...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 23, 3:17=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > To all 3% that use a real email addy? =A0
>
> > okay..
>
> I just checked because I only use this email address for this forum.
> Since 2006 (the oldest history I have in that account) I've sent 113
> messages as replies to forum posts. =A0 Only seven bounced back as
> invalid addresses. =A0 Most people who are asking legitimate questions
> seem to have legitimate email addresses as well from my stats....

ooooooWWWWW!    a whole 113 in five years?
Well THAT sure puts you in the lowest bracket of participants.

That's simply AMAZING!

But I guess you'd consider that as being a regular in ASA, according
to your "standards"

And  ...... you only use this address for this group (?)  Hmmmmm I
wonder why?

I would imagine that you probably caught poision ivy a few times after
all those years of hiding in the bushes. But, I guess you found that a
lot easier to tolerate than Robert Bass ........ huh?  On the other
hand, I guess it's understandable that some people would run away and
hide for 5 years. That's better than some of the others .... who just
simply ran away ...... because you lost control didn't have the
foresight to set it up so you could keep control and couldn't pull it
back together again then decided to give up.

I'm awed at the fact that you are so staunch and rightious in your
present personna but couldn't muster up the courage to stand up to him
in ASA. But ..... I guess you WERE AFRAID that he might have found
some way TO INVADE YOUR PRIVACY OR IN SOME WAY GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR
PERSONAL LIFE  ..... RIGHT?

B E C A U S E     Y O U  D I D N T   H A V E   T H E    F O R E S I G
H T   T O    H I D E   Y O U R   I D E N T I T Y.

Heh heh heh ...... that's really funny.