Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 23, 3:17=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To all 3% that use a real email addy? =A0
>
> okay..

I just checked because I only use this email address for this forum.
Since 2006 (the oldest history I have in that account) I've sent 113
messages as replies to forum posts.   Only seven bounced back as
invalid addresses.   Most people who are asking legitimate questions
seem to have legitimate email addresses as well from my stats....