Re: reasonable monthly rate

> RHC: I've been following this thread with some interest but figured
> I'd better keep my mouth shut for fear of insulting people.

Easy, all I did was ask what's wrong with the Radionics?  This home was
built eleven years ago and I'm not going to replace something without
knowing why.  In addition to the Radinonics that was installed when the home
was built, I own sevaral other alarm systems including a new Vista 20 and
6150RF that arrived just last week.  I haven't even opened the box yet.  If
the Radionics warrants replacement, I'll have it replaced.

Best,
Christopher