Re: reasonable monthly rate

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>That depends on what equipment he actually has, if it's an older high-
>end Radionics panels he will likely have Popits and OctoPopits on all
>his sensors which ends up being a mess if he does replace the panel.

Didn't some big national use Radionics 2000 Series in many of their residential
installs?  I ran into several and I think they are keypad programmable and have
8 hw zones, and that was how they were setup.  I don't even know if they had a
popit bus.

Here's a program sheet:
http://www.securitynetworks.net/alarm-manuals/D2012%20KEYPAD%20DIAGNOSTICS%20FOR%20USER.pdf