Re: Napco GEM-RP1CAe2 keypads

On Jan 23, 4:47=EF=BF=BDpm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You could use those pre-formed clay pads electricians use to quiet their
> boxes in party walls.http://www.soundproofingcompany.com/products/putty_p=
> --
> js

I've never seen nor heard of them before. I'll keep that in mind for
new construction.

Usually in a retro fit job, I don't/can't use a back box. But some
kind of a malleable
filler is a good idea. I'll look into those pads. Might be a good
thing to have around
for other kinds of "fill-in" applications.
Thanks