Napco GEM-RP1CAe2 keypads

I have 2 Napco GEM-RP1CAe2 keypads and I need to press the keys very
hard for them to register on one keypad, the main one at our entry
door. The system is about 5 years old or older.

I would like to buy a new pad and install it. Can I just remove the
old one and put in the new one or is there more involved?I would like
to know the steps to follow to do this. Or is there something I need
to do at the panel istelf in order to make this swap?

Thanks or your help.