Re: OT: Free -- EASEUS Partition Master Professional 4.1.1 (today only)

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:28:54 -0800 (PST), mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Sometimes those free offers only apply to the first time you install
>them, if you reformat your drive and try reinstalling it again it will
>likely require a different key that you have to pay for

Sometimes yes.  This offer is not that way, I read the fine print.

When sites like "giveawayoftheday.com" do that -- I dig into the
registry and extract the license code myself for later
re-installation.