Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> Google maps.  Take the "street view", and drive around your own
> neighbourhood...

I tried that before I replied earlier.  The only dead end streets are off
shoots from mine, which is the principle street in the community.

> Gee...  Is that your wife sunbathing out back???  :-)

Might be someone else's house.  Mine is afraid of skin cancer -- never
sunbathes.

Regards,
Robert