Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

Oh yeah...I almost forgot about Algae...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/256037

There is currently more living Algae out there than all the oil ever
pumped out of the ground.

But special interest groups will have you believe otherwise. They will
have you believe that growing our own algae will be too costly, thus
drive fuel prices up even higher.

Most coastal states like California, Texas, Florida, etc., which border
water supplies, can make endless amounts of Algae based ethanol. Imagine
that...low cost fuel without hurting the environment, I'm sure there is
a law against that as well...

Jim Rojas