Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

Jim wrote:
> On Sep 22, 5:25�pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Kid wrote:
>>> "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> he is a dumocRAT. �not a great one. �but a real life lie spewing democRAT.
>>> they lie all the time. �just check out Obammy. �he even got called out in
>>> the House of Reps for lying.
>> I could never understand the outdated party system. I never belonged to
>> any party whatsoever, unless you can consider voting for the lesser of 2
>> evils a type of party.
>>
>> Jim Rojas-
>
> Problem is Jim, .............. now days the evils are as equally bad
> as they can get. There are only losers, both in office and in the
> populace. Anyone of integrity will not step up and subject themselves
> to the compromise necessary to hold office. If you want to hold the
> office, you have to pay back the favors that will get you there. How
> can the words honesty and integrity be expected from that point
> forward, in any administration? Somewhere there's a quote that goes
> something like ..... No nation is defeated by another until it is
> first destroyed from within.
> We're in that process now. We're just waiting for preparation and
> opportunity to meet.
>
> Wait .... wait...... where's those whatchamacallits?  You know the
> Constitoochin and the Receipt of rites ..... or, or whatever they're
> called?

Yes, the Constitoochin and the receipt of rites, get rewritten, or set
aside to serve special interest groups. they are usually the ones that
control all the money anyway. As long as the government allows lobbyist,
and private campaign contributions, nothing will ever change.

Healthcare is a joke in this country. Those without it are much better
off. Free clinics are in no short supply, and probably provide better
care. Those with some sort of healthcare can expect to get dropped,
denied coverage. or go bankrupt if major claim is made. That's just
business as usual.

Cash For Clunkers is just another example of recent government waste.
Sure it is a bandaid to help the economy along, But instead of mandating
that SUV's, trucks, etc., that get under 15 MPG be banned from
production, someone found more loppholes to exploit. This is why this
country is on a one way track to total destruction. I would like to see
a ban on gasoline only vehicles. Flexfuel and Hybrids make more sense.
At least oil companies can easily go from refining oil to producing
ethanol, no matter what special interest group says otherwise. I haven't
bought a drop of gasoline in 3 years. There is an ethanol plant here in
Tampa that produces biomass E100 ethanol. There is no need to add 15
percent gasoline to it, because biomass ethanol is not drinkable. I can
buy 2 55 gallon drums for roughly $1.08 a gallon. This is the same
product that is added to standard gasoline at the pumps...10 percent
ethanol by volume.

Jim Rojas