Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

On Sep 22, 5:25=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kid wrote:
> > "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> >> "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcrit dans le =
message de
> >> groupe de discussion : e96dnT23qapUdCXXnZ2dnUVZ_radn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
.

> >> Wow.. now i call this twisting of the fact..
>
> >> you could have done a great republican.. twisting facts, lying out rig=
ht
> >> in front of people, talking about issue you dont even know a thing
> >> about... Yup a grrreat! republican...
>
> > he is a dumocRAT. =EF=BF=BDnot a great one. =EF=BF=BDbut a real life li=
e spewing democRAT.
> > they lie all the time. =EF=BF=BDjust check out Obammy. =EF=BF=BDhe even=
 got called out in
> > the House of Reps for lying.
>
> I could never understand the outdated party system. I never belonged to
> any party whatsoever, unless you can consider voting for the lesser of 2
> evils a type of party.
>
> Jim Rojas-

Problem is Jim, .............. now days the evils are as equally bad
as they can get. There are only losers, both in office and in the
populace. Anyone of integrity will not step up and subject themselves
to the compromise necessary to hold office. If you want to hold the
office, you have to pay back the favors that will get you there. How
can the words honesty and integrity be expected from that point
forward, in any administration? Somewhere there's a quote that goes
something like ..... No nation is defeated by another until it is
first destroyed from within.
We're in that process now. We're just waiting for preparation and
opportunity to meet.

Wait .... wait...... where's those whatchamacallits?  You know the
Constitoochin and the Receipt of rites ..... or, or whatever they're
called?