Re: want to see Bass trying to get out of an argument that he cant win?

On Sep 23, 11:22=A0am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Healthcare is a joke in this country. Those without it are much better
> off. Free clinics are in no short supply, and probably provide better
> care. Those with some sort of healthcare can expect to get dropped,
> denied coverage. or go bankrupt if major claim is made. That's just
> business as usual.

Worked just fine for me earlier this year

> Cash For Clunkers is just another example of recent government waste.
> Sure it is a bandaid to help the economy along, But instead of mandating
> that SUV's, trucks, etc., that get under 15 MPG be banned from
> production, someone found more loppholes to exploit. This is why this
> country is on a one way track to total destruction. I would like to see
> a ban on gasoline only vehicles. Flexfuel and Hybrids make more sense.
> At least oil companies can easily go from refining oil to producing
> ethanol, no matter what special interest group says otherwise. I haven't
> bought a drop of gasoline in 3 years. There is an ethanol plant here in
> Tampa that produces biomass E100 ethanol. There is no need to add 15
> percent gasoline to it, because biomass ethanol is not drinkable. I can
> buy 2 55 gallon drums for roughly $1.08 a gallon. This is the same
> product that is added to standard gasoline at the pumps...10 percent
> ethanol by volume.
>
> Jim Rojas

Cash for Clunkers is a prime example of why government should not
jack, they initially allotted a billion with the expectation that it
would last for several months when it didn't last a week. They had to
scramble for 2 billion more to close it out. If they can't even run
that....

And as far as alcohol there isn't enough farmland to create enough
product to power all our cars, as it is now increased alcohol
production takes away food crop which drives food prices higher.