Re: Good news... well, sort of

On Sep 22, 9:52=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 22, 10:35=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 22, 6:56=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I went in for chemo today. =A0The doctor says the tumors are still gr=
owing but not as rapidly as expected. =A0He says I may have more time than =
we originally thought -- maybe six months or more.

> > > Robert
>
> > > =A0Robert L Bass.vcf
> > > < 1KViewDownload
>
> > It's going to be a long six months....
>
> RHC: That's a pretty miserable thing to say Mark. That is definately
> below you....

1. I personally don't want anyone to die but lets be honest, does
anyone really miss Psycho Mike?

2. If my life were ending this is the last place I'd talk about it, he
posted it knowing the responses he'd get.

3. I find it interesting you respond to what some people say but not
others, in other words where have you been the last 6 months?