Re: Ping: Jim (Napco PCI-Mini)

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Jim" wrote:
>>
>> That's not it.  They don't eat pork.
>
>> Hmmm, it would seem to me that for the cause, they could
>> willfully eat pork...
>
> I'm not sure.  TTBOMK, eating pork means going to hell.  Religious
> crazies (not just crazy Muslims; crazy Christians too) are willing to
> die for their faith because they believe they'll go to heaven.  Crazy
> Muslims are smarter than crazy Christians though.  At least they get a
> bunch of virgins.

Yep, and they're the nicest bunch of guys you'd ever want to meet.

Only down side is all those Star Wars/Star Trek conventions...

I don't have much respect for anyone (from any religion) who claim to be
devout believers but rather than (perhaps they believe 'tediously')
living their lives in accordance with their religions, believe they can
do what they wish then take a shortcut to heaven by hurting/murdering
others.