Re: Ademco Vista 15P PGM output for armed condition

"Jim Rojas" wrote:

> Tower Security wrote:
>>> ...you should be able to do it
>>> exactly the same way as adding an LED that is on when armed, just
>>> powering a relay to hold the circuit open instead of an LED.
>>
>> Precisely...which still means programming sections 79 and 80 correctly
>> and I'm hoping that someone has done this previously and can provide
>> some assistance...
>>
>> Doing this on a DSC is as simple as programming a 17 in section
>> 009...surely someone can translate this into Ademcobabble?!?...
>
> I don't even know if you can do it through the keypad on an Ademco Vista
> 15P...I usually do it through the software. You select a relay and output and
> choose which zones trigger the output, and for whatever condition or reason.
> DSC is very simplistic. Ademco gets into more details and options when it
> comes to relay outputs.

I hate programming Hoineywell panels, but here's the routine.  I *think* this is
correct.  :^)

Enter program mode by powering down then back up
and pressing the *+# simultaneously within 50 seconds
of power up, or enter the Installer code:
(4112) + 8 + 0 + 0

Screen displays:
     "INSTALLER CODE 20"
     Press *80