Re: Ademco Vista 15P PGM output for armed condition

On Nov 23, 1:40=A0pm, Tower Security <regsiem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't use Ademco much but have an application where the customer would
> like an elevator disabled while the system is armed. =A0I think I've
> seen pins coming off the board that references a PGM output? =A0Does
> anyone know the details needed to give me a PGM output on a Vista 15p
> that follows armed status?
>
> TIA
> Reg
> Tower Security Systems Inc.
> regsiemens at hotmail.com

I assume you are considering using an on-board relay in the panel to
"break" a control circuit to disable the elevator. Before you commit
to this you need to consider a few fine points. If the elevator is in
use, will your setup allow it to finish its cycle?  What would happen
in case of a failure of this "circuit" or the panel itself ? What does
code say about this? How good is your insurance?