Re: Ademco Vista 15P PGM output for armed condition

BTW thanks to all that have communicated liability concerns regarding
elevator control.  Since the switch that we would be manipulating
(with a relay fired by the PGM out) was installed by the elevator
company I have a reasonable level of comfort with this, however your
advice has been considered and we will take extra precautions to
protect our company.