Re: Ademco Vista 15P PGM output for armed condition

On Nov 23, 9:28=A0pm, Tower Security <regsiem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW thanks to all that have communicated liability concerns regarding
> elevator control. =A0Since the switch that we would be manipulating
> (with a relay fired by the PGM out) was installed by the elevator
> company I have a reasonable level of comfort with this, however your
> advice has been considered and we will take extra precautions to
> protect our company.

If you are intent on this I would at least set it up so if the circuit
fails it does not disable the elevator.

I wouldn't do it, but for sake of argument you should be able to do it
exactly the same way as adding an LED that is on when armed, just
powering a relay to hold the circuit open instead of an LED.