Re: Ademco Vista 15P PGM output for armed condition

>...you should be able to do it
> exactly the same way as adding an LED that is on when armed, just
> powering a relay to hold the circuit open instead of an LED.

Precisely...which still means programming sections 79 and 80 correctly
and I'm hoping that someone has done this previously and can provide
some assistance...

Doing this on a DSC is as simple as programming a 17 in section
009...surely someone can translate this into Ademcobabble?!?...