Re: A Crying Shame

"mleuck" wrote:

>> Not at all, oh Disingenuous One. I'm actually sad to see Palin go. She's
>> been wonderfully entertaining, almost as good as watching the tart do table
>> dances or whatever it is such folks do for work in Wasilla.
>
> Well lets see, you call hooker and assume she does table dances when there
> is no evidence of either, sure sounds bitter to me.

Not at all, oh thou of questionable heritage.  I didn't call a hooker.  Nor
did I call her a hooker.  I called her a tart -- a woman of low morals.  I
didn't say she does table dances either.  I said Sarah has been as
entertaining as watching her do table dances.  I even allowed that "such
folks" do something else for entertainment in Wasilla.  Who knows?  Maybe she
doesn't actually do table dances.  Does she have any other job skills?
Clearly her mother doesn't.