Re: A Crying Shame

"Roger W" wrote:

> You see? I knew you couldn't come up with a real reason to smear Palin and
> her young defenseless daughter...

I never smeared either one of them.  Frankly, I couldn't care less if her
"young defenseless daughter" has 20 kids.  That's her business.  The pathetic
thing about that family is that Sarah paraded the little tart around as an
example of how "Abstinence Only" works.  It is pretty funny, no matter what
your political persuasion.

> You won't even answer my question:
> What would make you happy?

I'm happy and I already was, regardless what an ignoramus Palin is.

> And since you can't, you attack poor little me by calling me a hater.

Um, you were the one who started with the "hater" comments.  That's pretty
hypocritical, given your history here.

> I don't hate anyone! Not even you...

Not "even"?  Oh, that's real big of you.  Now if you hadn't posted hateful
stuff over the years I might "even" believe you.

> Not even my ex-wife. And she used to say I looked like a monkey.

Not having met you, I'll take her word for it.

> What I post is humor...

When the "humor" invariably includes negative comments about someone it's not
really humor -- it's hate.  Call it anything you like but that changes
nothing.

> I think everyone including myself is funny. The stupid shit we all say and
> do is funny. You hurt my feelings. Now I have to go get some more pussy to
> calm my nerves.

Wet dreams don't count.  Nighty-night.