Re: Feedback Extortion

Most buyers apparently don't understand how the 'automatic feedback' system
works. (or used to work)

An Ebay volume seller can set up 'auto feedback' to minimize the amount of
time spent on feedback, which can be significant for a volume seller. This
is just one of many automation tools that help a seller run a business with
minimal labor help, and helps keep the buyer's prices low.

The way it works is simple- a seller sets up a dozen or so 'positive
feedback' comments, and these are chosen randomly and automatically left for
the buyer by Ebay on behalf of the seller after positive feedback is left by
the buyer.

I've found that the only people who don't seem to like this arrangement are
the same type of people who gripe at the neighbors when their kid graduates
college and the party causes cars to park all around the block. The same
type who bitch about the $8 an hour checker at the grocery store, who stands
all day long, because she forgot to ask about coupons and they have to wait
an extra 30 seconds in line. The same type who thick the fucking world
revolves around them and their cheap asses and everyone should cowtow to
them because they want to pay jack shit for an item on Ebay instead of
buying retail.

Get over it, and get a life.