Re: A Crying Shame

On Jul 12, 1:32=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Roger W (who has posted tons of hate messages for years) wrote:
>

> > Thanks for taking the time out to research all the far left websites an=
> > posting the typical talking points and allegations.
>
> Actually, I worked from memory and checked a few media sites like Fox, NB=
C,
> etc.
>
> > Shouldn't the fact that she lost the election and dragged McCain down l=
ike
> > you allege and that she resigned as governor make you happy?
>
> Actually, I like Sarah better when she's actively running for office on t=
he
> Republican ticket.
>
> > What would make haters like you happy?
>
> I find it funny that you would use the term "haters" after all these year=
s.

> > What do you have against Bristol Palin?
>
> Nothing. =A0She's a cute little tart. =A0Bless her heart.
>
> > What has she ever done to you?
>
> Not a thing. =A0I'm too picky to date her.
>
> > All politicians are in it for power. What's new?
>
> Agreed.
>
> > Since when did you ever give a shit about shooting wolves from helicopt=
ers
> > to protect other wildlife?
>
> Since when did you claim inside knowledge on what I believe about wolves?
>
> > Why do you worry about what she would have done if she would have won?
>
> I'm not worried about what she might have done. =A0Fortunately for you an=
d for
> me, she didn't.
>
> > She LOST remember?
>
> Sorry if that upsets you.
>
> > And if she would have won she would have only been Vice President...
>
> Sarah Palin one heartbeat away from the oval office? =A0Ick! =A0What a th=
ought.

> > Don't you know yet that the purpose of a V.P. is to make the President
> > "Assassination Proof"? Look at Joe Biden.
>
> Look at Dick Cheney.
>
> > Well, nice chatting with you but I have to stop now to get some pussy.
>
> A tabby?
>
> > (That's how I release my tensions and hostilities.)
>
> Poor kitty. =A0PETA is going to be very upset with you.
>
> > Maybe you should try it some time. It might get your mind off Sarah and
> > Bristol. =A0:-)
>
> Ah, but Sarah's such a fine specimen.

You see? I knew you couldn't come up with a real reason to smear Palin
and her young defenseless daughter. You won't even answer my question:
What would make you happy? And since you can't, you attack poor little
me by calling me a hater.
I don't hate anyone! Not even you. Not even my ex-wife. And she used
to say I looked like a monkey.What I post is humor. I think everyone
including myself is funny. The stupid shit we all say and do is funny.
You hurt my feelings. Now I have to go get some more pussy to calm my
nerves.
RW