Re: A Crying Shame

On Jul 10, 7:25=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Crash Gordon wrote:
> >also typical...when she was here they hounded her to go...now shes gone =
and
> >they're still hounding her that she left
>
> "they" treat her just like she deserves to be treated. =A0Expect it to ge=
t worse
> now that she just sunk to a new low, quitting her post in favor of book d=
eals
> and speaking engagements... a whore in every sense.

I can't understand what this woman has done to deserve all this hate.
She was asked to run for Vice President, she lost. She believes in
conservative values, she is a devoted wife and mother, she likes
fishing and hunting. She believes in small government, free
enterprise  self determination and God.

She opposes abortion and gay marriage but has no power to change
anything. How does her beliefs threaten you or anyone else? Can
someone explain to me what harm has this woman done to anyone??

RW