Re: A Crying Shame

Roger W (who has posted tons of hate messages for years) wrote:

> Thanks for taking the time out to research all the far left websites and
> posting the typical talking points and allegations.

Actually, I worked from memory and checked a few media sites like Fox, NBC,
etc.

> Shouldn't the fact that she lost the election and dragged McCain down like
> you allege and that she resigned as governor make you happy?

Actually, I like Sarah better when she's actively running for office on the
Republican ticket.

> What would make haters like you happy?

I find it funny that you would use the term "haters" after all these years.

> What do you have against Bristol Palin?

Nothing.  She's a cute little tart.  Bless her heart.

> What has she ever done to you?

Not a thing.  I'm too picky to date her.

> All politicians are in it for power. What's new?

Agreed.

> Since when did you ever give a shit about shooting wolves from helicopters
> to protect other wildlife?

Since when did you claim inside knowledge on what I believe about wolves?

> Why do you worry about what she would have done if she would have won?

I'm not worried about what she might have done.  Fortunately for you and for
me, she didn't.

> She LOST remember?

Sorry if that upsets you.

> And if she would have won she would have only been Vice President...

Sarah Palin one heartbeat away from the oval office?  Ick!  What a thought.

> Don't you know yet that the purpose of a V.P. is to make the President
> "Assassination Proof"? Look at Joe Biden.

Look at Dick Cheney.

> Well, nice chatting with you but I have to stop now to get some pussy.

A tabby?

> (That's how I release my tensions and hostilities.)

Poor kitty.  PETA is going to be very upset with you.

> Maybe you should try it some time. It might get your mind off Sarah and
> Bristol.  :-)

Ah, but Sarah's such a fine specimen.