Re: A Crying Shame

On Jul 13, 5:22=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Roger W" wrote:
>
> > You see? I knew you couldn't come up with a real reason to smear Palin =
and
> > her young defenseless daughter...
>
> I never smeared either one of them. =EF=BF=BDFrankly, I couldn't care les=
s if her
> "young defenseless daughter" has 20 kids. =EF=BF=BDThat's her business. =
=EF=BF=BDThe pathetic
> thing about that family is that Sarah paraded the little tart around as a=
> example of how "Abstinence Only" works. =EF=BF=BDIt is pretty funny, no m=
atter what
> your political persuasion.
>
> > You won't even answer my question:
> > What would make you happy?
>
> I'm happy and I already was, regardless what an ignoramus Palin is.
>
> > And since you can't, you attack poor little me by calling me a hater.
>
> Um, you were the one who started with the "hater" comments. =EF=BF=BDThat=
's pretty
> hypocritical, given your history here.
>
> > I don't hate anyone! Not even you...
>
> Not "even"? =EF=BF=BDOh, that's real big of you. =EF=BF=BDNow if you hadn=
't posted hateful
> stuff over the years I might "even" believe you.
>
> > Not even my ex-wife. And she used to say I looked like a monkey.
>
> Not having met you, I'll take her word for it.
>
> > What I post is humor...
>
> When the "humor" invariably includes negative comments about someone it's=
 not
> really humor -- it's hate. =EF=BF=BDCall it anything you like but that ch=
anges
> nothing.
>
> > I think everyone including myself is funny. The stupid shit we all say =
and
> > do is funny. You hurt my feelings. Now I have to go get some more pussy=
> > calm my nerves.
>
> Wet dreams don't count. =EF=BF=BDNighty-night.

Your memory seems long, only as it pertains to other peoples
transgressions.
It's still obvious that you think you played no part in the chaos of
this group for years.

As you have done in the past you goad people into making negative
and then blame them for responding negatively.

It would benefit ASA much, if you would consider your present
situation, stop the
provocative posts and rekindling of old reactions. You are acting
every bit the troll
as you complain about when others do it.

This whole thread is built upon and has been escalated by your
instigation.

Don't post it here because evidently everyone here but you, knows the
answer....
Just please ...... in view of all that's important now .....ask
yourself ....
to what end and for what purpose?