Re: A Crying Shame

On Jul 23, 12:44=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote:
>
> > You and RLB appear to be the only bitter ones here...
>
> Not at all, oh Disingenuous One. =A0I'm actually sad to see Palin go. =A0=
She's
> been wonderfully entertaining, almost as good as watching the tart do tab=
le
> dances or whatever it is such folks do for work in Wasilla.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Well lets see, you call hooker and assume she does table dances when
there is no evidence of either, sure sounds bitter to me

tart

=96noun
1. 	a small pie filled with cooked fruit or other sweetened
preparation, usually having no top crust.
2. 	a covered pie containing fruit or the like.
3. 	Slang. a prostitute or promiscuous woman.