Re: An ethical conundrum... Opinions welcome!

> Accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I
> can, and most of all .....the wisdom to know the difference between
> them....

The way I heard it, the prayer goes like this:

"Please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
 courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today
because they pissed me off."

Robert