Re: An ethical conundrum... Opinions welcome!

> RHC: Gawd, the utter stupidity of that homeowner is almost
> unbelievable. I know that people get well sold on the Alarmforce
> "hype" but that is going TOTALLY backwards !!!!!!!
> I guess Rube Goldstein had it right....there's a sucker born every
> minute.

Uh, that was P T Barnum (who used to live in Sarasota).  Rube Goldberg
was an artist/engineer who built elaborate machines to perform simple
tasks.

> Who said that a fool and his money are soon parted....

George W. Bush?

Oh, no.  That can't be right.  Bush never got a quotation right.  He's
the idiot who said, "Fool me once; shame on you.  Fool me twice....
ummm, I'ts not nice to fool people."   :^)

Oh, well.  At least he doesn't thing he can see Venezuela from his
front porch.

Regards,
Robert