Re: 60-806 help

"brihyn" <brihyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8784bb5f-01c5-48a7-bfb6-f8b5fe28231f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> brihyn wrote:
> > Considering I'm a network engineer and manage around 150 servers
> > myself,
>And frankly, the fact that the security i put in place in my networks
>is securing a pretty large chunk of the nation's health insurance
>records seems a bit more risky than the chimp who installed the system
>in this house undertook.

Its been said that if you give enough chimps, enough typewriters and
enough time, they will eventually type the entire works of Shakespeare, so
it shouldn't be too hard for a network engineer to stumble across the right
code, of course it might take a little longer than the chimp with a
typewriter, in part because the chimp has no grandiose attitude to get in
the way.

So, my advice would to get off your high horse, grab yourself a chair and a
banana, sit yourself down in front of the keypad and have at it.

Doug