Re: 60-806 help

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I agree with Frank...you weren't even close to guessing the code...you quick
> armed it.
> Good luck getting it disarmed now.
>
> There's two things you never, ever, ever do on a Friday night; one is
> attempt to "fix" your own computer, the other is push buttons on an alarm
> system you don't know the codes to.

There's nothing wrong with "fixing" your own computer as long as you
know what you're doing, have "backups" for everything, and parts "on
hand" for the time that your power supply suddenly decides to "go south".

As for "pushing buttons" randomly...  That's just plain ignorance, which
we can't fault the OP for.  Most indivuals that buy a new house with a
"built in" alarm system usually get the relevant codes from the previous
owner/occupants.  OTOH, most homeowners have ongoing monitoring
contracts which may stipulate to a clause that they don't actually "own"
the equipment they're using...  all I can say is:  "Let the games
begin!"  :-)