Re: 60-806 help

On Apr 18, 11:55=A0pm, Frank Olson <use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Crash Gordon wrote:
> > I agree with Frank...you weren't even close to guessing the code...you =
quick
> > armed it.
> > Good luck getting it disarmed now.
>
> > There's two things you never, ever, ever do on a Friday night; one is
> > attempt to "fix" your own computer, the other is push buttons on an ala=
rm
> > system you don't know the codes to.

Considering I'm a network engineer and manage around 150 servers
myself, I don't really mind fixing my own computeer on a friday night.
And having previously been in a position of qa'ing and doing component-
level repairs on security and fire alarm circuit boards (read: I had
to troubleshoot down to the individual integrated circuiit or circuite
board trace), along with designing and implementing my own fully
functional monitoring system at the previous house, this doesn't seem
that bad to me.
Again, if I can get the programmer board and installer manual, I can
reset the thing back to original defaults and reprogram it myself. And
really, is having it unplugged right now worse than having it plugged
in but unusable, as it was prior to me "randomly pushing buttons"???
We've been here 6 months and up until now, the security system was
useless.
So thanks for the condescending attitude, but can we get back to
actually answering my original question?