Re: 60-806 help

I agree with Frank...you weren't even close to guessing the code...you quick
armed it.
Good luck getting it disarmed now.

There's two things you never, ever, ever do on a Friday night; one is
attempt to "fix" your own computer, the other is push buttons on an alarm
system you don't know the codes to.

--
**Crash Gordon**