Re: Can't address pull stationsight 5808 on Silent Knight panel.

On Mar 21, 7:30=A0pm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> secure15 wrote:
> >> Ok Genius responder,
> >> I already figured the pulls out. =A0I used the dip switches to program
> >> them. =A0I still need to know how to program the smokes. =A0They don't
> >> have dip switches!!!
> > Any "Genius" tech who goes out into the field with a New Panel and
> > doesn't know how to program it .........???????
> > Who wants to hold his hand????
>
> Maybe he didn't have a choice. (employer says: "Here, go install this
> today.")
> Having a bad day Mike? =A0:-)
>
> --
> js
>
> He who laughs last.......thinks the slowest

OK  Secure15,

1.  I am not in the field.  I am setting the panel up in the office
BEFORE I take it out for install.
2. I have never installed a Silent Knight Panel.
3.  The only reason I posted for help is because tech support is
closed today.
4. I don't care for your sacarasm (genius referance)

5. If you don't have something positive to contribute why don't you
just not respond?
Why go out of your way to insult someone who is simply asking if
anyone can help.

Since you didn't respond about the smoke detector, I assume you don't
know either.